The world-wide essential oil market is estimated to grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 8.7% during 2016-2022, reaching $11.19bn until by 2022, from $6.77bn in 2016.
Increased inclination towards natural ingredients, changes in standard of living, importance of aromatherapy, and emerging uses in the pharmaceutical/drug industry drive the development in the industry.
List of Key Players Contribution to Global Essential Oil Industry
Leading global players in the essential oils industry include the following:
- Biolandes (www.biolandes.com)
- doTERRA International (www.doterra.com/US/en)
- Essential Oils of New Zealand (www.essentialoil.co.nz)
- Farotti SRL (https://eng.farotti.com)
- H.Reynaude & Fils
- Kannauj Attar & Essential Oils (www.kannaujattar.com)
- Sydney Essential Oils Co. Pty Ltd
- The Lebermuth Company
- Young Living Essential Oils